Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The start of great and many encounters

It is Halloween and Lluis decides to take the kids trick-or-treating. He dresses up in a navy uniform and dresses the kids in a monkey and princess. The kids are very happy as their dad takes them out. They walk through the neighbourhood, knocking on every door. To the kid’s delight the one neighbour tells them about the Halloween party in the town square.

“Dad, can we go, please,” his eldest of the two begged.

“Guys, you know I have to have you home by ten,” he said. He could see the disappointment in their eyes so he hated to break their little hearts.

“I can’t wait for you guys to grow up, and then you can’t make those puppy-dog eyes at me anymore,” he said.

“Does that mean we are going?” Amanda, the youngest, asked.

“Just for a while, I need to have you home in an hour,” he said.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” both the kids screamed and jumped up and down. As they entered the town square, Lluis was almost blinded by all the lights and fire works. There were merry-go-rounds and other rides for the kids. There was a huge stage where bands were playing and lots of vending stalls.

“Dad, can we go on the swings, please!” Amanda begged.

“I’m not saying this again, I need to take you home by ten,” he said and watched the kids running off to the ride. He paid the operator and sat down on a bench watching the kids enjoying themselves.

“Pardon me, could I perhaps take this seat or is it occupied,” a soft voice said. Lluis looked up and to his amazement he saw her, a angel, he thought to himself.

“Sure, the seat is yours,” he said and even shifted up a bit.

“I am Jessica,” she said and held out her hand. Lluis looked at her soft and beautiful hands and touched it softly.

“My name is Lluis,” he said and smiled at her.

“Are you here on your own,” she asked him.

“My kids are here with me,” he said.

“Divorced or just separated,” she asked while she was busy taking her high heels off. She was dressed as a nurse. She had the hat, red stockings, short skirt and tight shirt around the bust with the red bra underneath.

“Divorced, how did you know?” he asked. He tried to keep his eyes on the ride his kids were one but she was too irresistible not to look at.

“I saw no wedding ring,” she said. He wondered if she could be interested in him, she must be at least five to ten years younger that what he was.

“It’s been a few years but I still go back for the kids, speaking of which, I need to have them back by ten so I should probably get going,” he said. To him she sort of looked disappointed.

“I don’t normally meet stranger in the town square, nor do I normally go out looking like this, I am a decent woman,” she said. He had no idea where it was coming from but he liked it.

“I don’t know why you are telling me all of this because I didn’t assume any of those things, believe me, if my kids were at home I would have stayed to chat,” he said with a smile and saw the kids approaching. She went through her purse and gave him a card.

“I’m going to be here a while longer, give me a call and we can chat,” she said. He took the card, smiled and left.

It seemed that the kids enjoyed them. Amanda wanted to go again but he needed to get them home. As they were walking home, the kids were going on about how wonderful it was going on the ride and how many sweets they got but all Lluis could think of was that beautiful girl. She must have been interested in him, she wouldn’t give him her card other wise. He looked down at the card again and saw that she was a lawyer. She was not just beautiful but she was smart too.

Lluis dropped the kids off at home. He walked up to the door, knocked and waited till his ex-wife came to open the door. The kids ran into the house, ran back down the stairs, gave him a hug and went back inside.

“Thank you for having them home in time,” she said.

“It’s a pleasure, I had a great time with them,” he said. She smiled and closed the door. On his way home he was wondering if he should call the girl or not. Does it mean that he is desperate if he calls now or does it mean he is interested? Since when, did he over analyze everything he thought to himself. He sat outside on his front steps and decided to call her. He took out the card and dialled her mobile number.

“Hallo,” she answered the phone.

“Hallo, I know its strange but, uhm, it’s the man from town square,” he said.

Lluis, I am glad you called, I wasn’t sure that you were going to,” she said.

“I wasn’t sure myself to be honest. I was wondering if you wanted to go have some coffee,” he asked.

“I actually just got home, what side of town do you live?” she asked.

“I live on the east side, down in Glen Street,” he said.

“You must be lying,” she said with a giggle in her voice.

“I’m serious, I know everybody think that the east side is a bit dodgy but it’s not that bad,” he said feeling kind of stupid.

“What number do you live in?” she asked.

“A hundred and four,” he said.

“Are you at home now?” she asked. He wondered if she wanted to come over, he didn’t hope so, his lounge was a mess.

“Yea I just got here, I’m still outside actually,” he said and with that she put down the phone in his ear. Did he just miss something? He didn’t say anything wrong that he could recall right now.

“Do you want to come in for coffee,” he heard a loud yell from across the road with the brunette nurse standing outside on her front steps bouncing around as she is bare feet. He smiled and knew that for some reason all of this is happening, so he got up and jogged across the road to her apartment. She smiled and showed him the way in and closed the door behind her.

“The kettle just boiled, I got home just a few minutes ago,” she said.

“I take my coffee black with no sugar,” he said.

“Make yourself at home,” she said and left him in her lounge and she went to the kitchen to make the coffee. Her place seemed comfortable and inviting. She had a flat screen TV as well as a bookshelf full of books. She had brown leather couches and a brown coffee table with a soft carpet. She had a few portraits up on the wall. By the looks of it, she seemed to be a well sophisticated yet relaxed woman. Jessica came into the lounge with a coffee tray loaded with the two cups of coffee and cookies.

Jessica sat down on the end of the couch; she sat crossed legs on the couch with a pillow on her lap. Lluis took his coffee and sat down at the other end.

“How long have you lived here?” Lluis asked.

“I moved in about three months ago,” she answered and sipped on her coffee.

“I can’t believe that I have never noticed you before, you are so beautiful, and I would’ve thought that my eyes would’ve noticed you.” he said. He took a sip of his coffee and had to admit to himself that it was one of the best coffees he had in ages. Jessie smiled at the compliment.

“What do you do for a living, if I may ask,” she asked.

“I own my own bookstore just a few blocks away, I serve the best coffee this side of town, well that was until I tasted yours,” he said. She smiled once again.

“My brother sent me the beans from Italy, he owns a little coffee shop there, the people love it,” she said.

“I can taste why, it is really lovely,” he said.

“Can I be honest,” she asked. He wasn’t sure what to expect.

“Of course you can,” she said.

“I’ve noticed you before, I knew that you lived across the street, I didn’t follow you to the town square I promise that was a coincidence,” she said.

“Where did you notice me before, I swear, if I saw you before, I would’ve surely remember that,” he said.

“If you look out my window you will see that it looks directly onto your doorstep, when I drink my morning coffee I like to sit by the window and read my news paper and a few weeks ago I saw you,” she said.

“So you saw me but we never met before,” he said.

“That is correct,” she said.

“Wow, to think someone as beautiful as you stared out at me once before,” he said with a giggle.

“Well, it wasn’t just once, for the past three weeks I’ve seen you leaving your house in the mornings,” she said.

“What were you doing in the square if you didn’t follow me,” Lluis asked.

“The firm I work for had a Halloween party at Emilio’s Kitchen, they were the once who also dared me to dress this skimpy, as I said in the park before, I don’t normally dress this way,” she said looking slightly self conscience.

“I don’t mind you staring out at me in the mornings, I really have to contain myself to not make a move towards you right now, so it’s a compliment being stared at, I guess,” he said.

“What if I can’t contain myself any longer,” she asked and slowly moved closer to him.

“Well I am older than you, I bed a few years at least I don’t think,” but before he could speak further she kissed him. He dropped the coffee on the floor and took her in his arms.

Was he being seduced? He thought to himself. Well if he was he was enjoying every moment of it. The stopped kissing and Lluis fell back into the sofa.

“Look, I’m attracted to you, not just a little but I assure you that it’s a quite a lot but does the age difference bother you?” she asked.

“Jessica, you have to understand, I am a bookstore owner, divorced and with two kids, most of my money that I make goes towards them, I can’t take you out to fancy restaurants or glamorous parties, I am attracted to you, who wouldn’t be,” he said.

“I am a partner in a law-firm, I don’t need your money, and if I was after somebody for their money would I look in the east side for someone like that?” she asked.

“Lluis, I think that you are a very attractive man, you kiss unbelievably well and you are a nice guy, I am just looking for someone to have fun with, someone who I can laugh with and someone I can be intimate with, I want nothing more at this point, to me it makes no difference how old that partner is,” she said with a sparkle in her eyes.

Lluis thought about if for no more than three seconds. He leaned in and kissed her again. She melted away like putty in his hands. He laid her down on the sofa and started to unbutton her blouse. He kissed her in her neck and moved around to her breasts. He unhooked her bra and sucked her big hard nipples. He couldn’t believe how soft her skin was, it was so tender and beautiful. He continued and he lifted her skirt and slipped off her underwear. Her legs were smoothly shaven and her pussy was neatly trimmed. He unzipped the skirt and pulled it down and dropped it to the floor. He wasn’t sure what she would like, he just hoped that he would find out soon and would be able to explore often.

He looked her in the eyes and without saying a word he went down and his warm tongue dived into her pussy lips. She felt the sensation shooting though her body. Her hand rested on the couch and her other hand was playing with his hair. He’s hands caressed her breasts while he was enjoying the sweet and sour taste of her juices. His right hand slowly moved down to her clitoris and slowly started to rub it in a circular movement. At that moment Jessica thought she was going to explode but she held back. She moaned softly and that was music to Lluis’s ears. He wanted her to enjoy every moment they spent together. Lluis removed his tongue and started to suck her clitoris. Jessica started breathing faster and moaning with more excitement. Lluis pushed his index finger into her vigina and started to move it in and out slowly, while continuing to suck on her clit. He slipped in another finger and moved slightly faster, resulting in her to release her well contained orgasm.

Jessica laid on the couch knowing that this could be a start to a beautiful and satisfying friendship. Neither of the two spoke a word as Jessica was still trying to get her breath back.

No comments:

Post a Comment